Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Sky

Today was a big soccer day for Emily. Fall assessments take place about a month before the finals (in Special Olympics) and we are up early, and very tried when we arrive home.

Today, sitting watching, chatting with other parents I was enjoying the fall colors on the trees. Another mother pointed out the unusual cloud patterns just over the area where we parked our cars.






In four shots in under two minutes the change is really something. I don't believe I've ever seen a cloud formation like this other than on line.

7 comments:

Donna. W said...

Clouds that look like mountains. Too cool!

D said...

wow.. those are awesome shots.. looks like mountains...

D said...

I think I went blind.. had to do that damn word verification 4 times before my comment would go thru... grrrrrrrrrr

Lisa said...

Beautiful pictures!! I thought they looked like mountains also....
Lisa

alphawoman said...

Beautiful.

Robin said...

Yep they look like snow covered mountains. I have never seen anything like that either.

Lisa :-] said...

Been here two weeks and you alreaey have 19 followers! You are such a social butterfly, Kath! I have five. LOL!

Very neat pix...