Saturday, October 18, 2008

Totally Silly & Fun. Send It Along!

Subject: Mirror Mirror


Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.


Shek said, I always thought I was the strongest man of the world, but how can I be sure?'
Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'
Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous and Brad Pitt was the sexiest. They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'

Brad Pitt perked up and said: 'And I know for sure that I'm the sexiest man alive.'

But Angelina Jolie lifted her sad, gorgeous face and said.

"Who the heck is Kathy Flamingo Feathers?!"

...didn't see that coming did you?

4 comments:

DesLily said...

lol.. nope, didn't see it commin' lol

Lisa said...

LOL that was a cute one. Made me smile. Hope you are having a great day!
Lisa

Unknown said...

loved it!!!!!

Debra said...

chortles, debra